Wednesday, April 17, 2013

From DC to FL

Hi!  My name is Kerry.  I hope that you remember me!  :)  It has been a while since I have posted as I have moved and started a new job all within the last few months.  I have relocated all the way down from DC to FL for a new job, which has resulted in long days of job training, unpacking, and hosting out of town guests who are excited to have me back in my home state.

Some of you may or may not know but I am originally from Florida.  I decided that I needed to find a new job and move closer to my family.  South Florida is not one of the top metropolitan areas to live for a vegan (I seriously almost didn't want to move back to FL because of this) but I can't complain about my new "back yard."


One of my favorite vegan restaurants (if not my favorite) called Sublime is 10 minutes away from me in Fort Lauderdale.  I can't really complain about that.  I am sad to have moved away from my Split Plate partner-in-crime Beth, but we will still continue to blog together!  Beth, will of course blog about her mostly raw food diet and I will continue to enjoy my cooked, vegan foods.  :)  I can't wait to start finding and blogging about vegan friendly restaurants and stores in South Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment